I wanted my 100th post here at Blogger to be something brilliant and unique, which is one of the reasons I haven't posted. The other reason is that I haven't been feeling well, and I may have finally figured out why. Remember the mechanical bull I rode about 3 weeks ago? Whiplash, maybe. So all the pressure and pain I've been feeling in my head, neck and shoulders probably isn't stress at all, but a consequence of my stupidity.
So instead of the brilliant, unique post I meant to bring you, here is a meme I was tagged with by my very talented and witty niece, Marchelle:
1. Link to the person who tagged you
2. Share 7 things that people may not know about you
3. Tag 7 people to share 7 things and link to them
4. Let them know they have been tagged
I'm too lazy to play tag, but feel free to play if you want.
1. RUN, FORREST! I was born with crooked feet. For the first year of my life, I wore my shoes on the wrong feet and was shackled with Forrest Gump leg braces.
Seriously. Check out the shoes. Also note that I'm throwing up gang symbols.
2. I'm still convinced that the lyrics to Blinded by the Light really do contain the phrase "wrapped up like a douche." Do not defy me.
3. I would rather hear a man's voice than a woman's. Probably 99 percent of the songs I listen to are by male artists.
4. I want to state, for the record, that chili with pasta in it is not real chili. You people need to get over it. Freaks.
5. I'm pissed off about the PLANET Pluto. I even joined a group at Facebook called "When I was your age, Pluto was a planet."
6. Sometimes when I'm in pain, I sound exactly like I sound right now. Only it's worse when you can actually hear my voice. My voice will cut you.
7. I've developed short-term memory loss, which may result in me saying the same things over and over in this blog. And I only think of really interesting things about me while I'm driving, but they never get written down and I'm not able to remember them the next time I have to do one of these things. Also, the older I get, the more I want to type phonetically. Like won instead of one.
BONUS (because I cheated a little on some of those) - When I was very young, my dad swore pretty often. Most of the time he would say, "Pardon my French." I remember thinking that I wanted to grow up and learn French, too - and I'll be damned if I haven't!